Anthelio understands the needs of a medical document, whether developed through voice recognition or through traditional dictation and transcription. Unlike companies that only deliver transcription services, Anthelio provides many of its clients with options, cost savings and full health information management (HIM) department management. The Anthelio transcription management team has 200+ years of combined experience in managing audio capture, recognition and transcription services for small, medium, and large hospital systems.
Why do Healthcare Providers Choose Anthelio?
Let our experts manage your documentation needs so that we can help improve your turnaround time, reduce your costs, and assist in getting information easily into your electronic health record (EHR) through physician direct entry or back end transcription. Anthelio benefits include:
- Anthelio provides a proven and fully integrated dictation/transcription delivery system customized to meet patient and physician care needs
- Anthelio's flexible transcription outsourcing solutions help address complex fluctuating needs and provide measurable cost controls to improve turnaround times, and assist in getting information easily into the EHR system
- Service options are available from full outsourcing to assisting providers to efficiently manage fluctuating transcription volumes to eliminate staffing shortages
- Anthelio's transcriptionists are experienced in working on multiple transcription platforms across various EHRs and can manage the details of documentation delivery across all systems
- Providers gain access to the latest state-of-the-art transcription technology as well as the expertise of Anthelio's leadership team with extensive years of combined experience in managing audio capture, recognition and transcription services for small, medium and large hospitals.